Friday, August 5, 2011

My new models



I am building some new models right now. I am working through a Manticore/Deathstrike kit, a valkyrie, 5 stormtroopers and a veteran squad.

The Veteran Squad (Harker unit) I mentioned before are almost finished. All I need to paint up now is Harker himself.

I finished putting together a Valkyrie which will be kitted with rocket pods and be hand painted similar to this P-51 mustang.



I will be painting 5 more stormtroopers as Harakoni Warhawks whick complete 3 10-man squads. This will allow me to have a complete Stormtrooper Strike Force to play an Apocolypse game(pics of the complete unit later) :). So far so good. The only thing bad to report is that a AgR has shut down recently were I play Apocolypse and wish the old owners best of luck.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...