Thursday, May 26, 2011

1st Griffon Commandos - WIP





Here are some Pics of my new veteran squad I'm working on. They will be known as the 1st Griffon Commandos or something else the name is still in the works. They will consist of Harker and other veterans. Their background will consist of them being veterans and survivors of Medusa 5 but more on that later. I'm using some scout marine bits for the upgrades on the models. The scout box is GREAT :) for bits to make Guard veterans stand out from the other guard models. I'm also using Tau Fire warrior bits for some of their weaponry. More details on them when I'm done painting them so I can show them better in detail. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice mate, look forward to seeing 'em finished.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...